Thursday, May 27

Summer Vacation

Today is the kids first day of summer vacation.  So far, so good on Day #1.

Our weekend plans include a soccer tournament for both girls.  This is not what I had in mind for a holiday weekend, but I was trying to make the best of it.  I was positive about the whole thing until S's soccer coach emailed this week to say that he won't be coaching for the tournament.  What?!!!!!  He forced us to sign up for this damn thing and then makes other plans for the weekend.  There are some pretty annoyed parents besides me.  I haven't replied back to his email, but you know I'd like to.  I need to get my emotions in check first.  Fortunately for him, we have to be up there anyway for C.  If we were just going because of S, I may have pulled her out.

On that note, I'm itching for a fight......

I think I'm going to do a "I Just Punched a Werewolf in the Face" block as one of the next quilt blocks.


No comments:

Post a Comment