Saturday, May 1

Up With the Birds and the Foxes

I didn't sleep well last night at all!  May be it's my conscience keeping me up......or all the things I know I need to get done this weekend.  It didn't help that M got up with the dogs or something around 4 a.m. and woke me up.  I couldn't get back to sleep thinking about my list ot To-Dos so I got up instead.

Are you right-brain or left brain?  I had a teacher in high school insist I was right-brained to explain my difficulty with math (Algebra) at the time.  I got to thinking about that for some reason yesterday and took a couple of online tests.  I thought for sure that I would come out predeominantly right-brained, but I was stuck in the middle.  I took two more tests to see and got the same results.  This one drove me crazy.  Might that explain why I can quilt, but that I have to use a pattern?  Why I make lists and goals, but hate to follow them?

I made a list of things to get done today and I don't  care to look at it.  It would mean I'm obligated to finish it.......

I've got a good start on the day getting up with the birds and the foxes, though.  A load of dishes and laundry are already going.  I had to take a blogging break.  LOL  I've also picked up a ton of stuff.  I'd run the vacuum, but it's not even 7 a.m. so I don't think the family would appreciate it.

**edited 10 a.m.

C's b'day cheesecake brownies are in the oven.  M's already been out on a call.  I discovered this under my couch:  two weeks to build this hairball under the couch.  eeew 


I haven't looked under the computer desk or the T.V. yet.

**edited 1:00

Cheesecake brownies are a FAIL.... I will be buying her a cheesecake. I took C out a little bit looking for a dress to wear at her Continuation Ceremony. We couldn't find anything. M is going to take her out now to get her IPod. I'm ready for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment