Friday, May 21

Clean-a-thon AND Quilt-a-thon

Enough is enough!

I am going to spend some time on housework this weekend.  I figure if I can clean one day then I can quilt the other.....  Sounds like a good trade-off to me.

M finished one of the walls in our bedroom.  I am going to try to get him back at it this weekend.  Wish me luck.  I don't know what the next step is for the wall.  I think it's to sand it?

My kitchen needs some serious attention so that's where I think I will be.

For the Quilt-a-thon, I will be working on New Moon.  I can't wait to get back to it now that I have a plan.

I plan on hitting Goodwill for some tourist T-shirts for Bella's T-Shirt Quilt.  I have put the word out at my Twilight Yahoo Group so I'll see if I get any donations.  If anyone has a T-Shirt they'd like to donate to the cause, let me know.  I could even trade a FQ or two if you'd like!

No comments:

Post a Comment