Tuesday, May 4

New Moon: w

Wah is right!

The w is one of those that blocks that I hope I never have the need to piece again.  It was tough....  Only a couple of the seams interlocked.  I had to seam rip more than once.  I'm not perfect and this block certainly isn't!

So, try to look too hard at my points.  Block is cropped slightly to square up my scan, but most of the seam allowance is included. 



On another note, Oprah treated her audience to a rough cut of Eclipse during the taping of the May 13th show.  The lucky butts are screaming about how good it is.  I'm so excited and.....jealous!!

2 comments:

  1. I think the W looks great! And the N and the E, too!

    Isn't Eclipse coming out in June? It won't be long... And I think Ironman starts this weekend! I love a Marvel comic movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really coming together!!!

    ReplyDelete