Thursday, May 6

Cute, Cute, Cute

The kids' schools hosted a photography company that took school pictures a couple of weeks ago.  The poses were more relaxed and kids could have their pictures taken with musical instruments, stuffed animals, or anything they really wanted.  The pictures would be sent home on approval and individual sheets purchased as desired for $12 or all for a package price.  Portraits could also be reordered and other products would be available for purchase, too.

I remember being stressed picture day and not caring if the kids got pictures or not.  Wardrobe choices and hair that day weren't kept in mind at all considering pictures would be taken.  Oh, well!

Z's brought his home a couple of weeks ago.  We ended up buying a sheet.  The portrait turned out great and I had to have one!

The other three kids brought theirs home yesterday.  I scrambled around this morning getting the cash together to send in with A because he was the only one who had a note attached that said the money HAD to be in today!  LOL.....  You know how kids are when they get a directive from their teacher--there is NO arguing with them or telling them:  "I'm the mommy and I'll send the money when I send the money."  I didn't have enough change and M had left already with his checkbook so I'll be stopping by the school to drop off S's.

The picture of A is so typical for him!  I think he is SO cute!!  If you look closely, you can see his dimple.

S has since gotten her haircut like mine.  I don't like her pose as well....but you can't buy one kid's picture and not another's.  Well...you can, but that would cause psychological damage to the other one.  LOL








1 comment: