Tuesday, May 18

Our Domain Remains the Same

I'll continue to be cryptic for a little while longer.

I've done a lot of research about blogs in the past.  I must have close to a 100 links saved in my favorites of tips and tutorials.  It never occurred to me that I could have a domain name and still set up shop on Blogger.  I feel so dumb sometimes.  I purchased our Domain this morning.

We were trying to be smart and design everything on our own, but none of us are up to speed on all that would be required.  It's a good thing that there are so many templates out there to be had.

We hope to be up and running officially by Friday!  I've not helped our situation by being ill all last weekend and still.  I'd also rather be sewing.  We considered all chipping in and having something made, but that would mean less money for fabric.  I'm about tapped after the April/May b'days

I'm back at work today at least.  Hey, I had to go in to use the copy machine.  LOL

I got an awesome sample of organic apple juice from a company that is renting space in our freezer.  I may never be able to drink regular apple juice ever again.  The wonton makers were in today, too, so I got lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment