Tuesday, May 4

Mother/Daughter Time

I'm trying to see the benefits of sharing the same cycle with my daughter.  Beyond the fact, of course, that we feel like yelling and screaming at everyone, sharing the heating pad, and fighting over the last Advil....  She begged off from school today and can you believe I let her?!

I got zip, nada, zilch done last night.  That's not completely true.  I did manage to print my W pattern wrong by not checking "mirror" and didn't realize it until I started the section #2.  I didn't feel like sewing after that.  I might have had I not been running around town with C picking her up from play practice and then back out again to take her to Skate City to support the soccer association's fundraiser.  Ugh!

Tonight has to be a better night...., but

S has soccer practice.

M is still on call, but it's the LAST NIGHT!!!

I'm still not feeling all that great.

1 comment:

  1. once upon a time - not so long ago - there was a menopausal woman, a pregnant woman, and a new to the "cycle" young woman living under one roof ...... we didn't kill each other ...... i gotta admit that it was touch and go for a while

    ReplyDelete