Thursday, May 6

Eclipse Charity Quilt: Jacob's Note

I'm taking a break from New Moon quilt letters to work on an Eclipse Charity Quilt block.  I'll do a better write up when I finish the block.

I've been fighting with the computer tonight installing fonts and I needed to take a break from that.  (I get so exasperated trying to do stuff on the computer sometimes that I just want to scream.  M usually can help me, but he's been busy tonight trying to fix our front door and now he's out buying new running shoes for Z.  I know it's not me because I just successfully installed Jacob's font onto my laptop so it has to be the computer and/or the operating system.  LOL)



**white stitching is a basting stitch in the seam allowance to stabilize the flannel shirt.
**still needed:  Jacob's note
**I kept bottom of shirt loose/unstitched so that it looks like a real shirt

And, on another Eclipse note, Twilight sites are reporting that MUSE will have a song on the Eclipse soundtrack, as if there would be any doubt, called Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) AND it will be the first song released on 5/17.  The soundtrack in full is set to release on 6/8.

No comments:

Post a Comment