Monday, May 3

Winding Down and Heating Up

I am so glad that soccer season is almost over.  I think we have one more week of games and maybe a couple of make-up games and we will be done except for......S and C are both going to play in a tournament on  %^&@ Memorial Day weekend %$#@ maybe all three days.  Practices for that when I thought I was done.  I love my kids and their activities, I love my kids and their activities....I love my kids and not their activities.  It's really the practices that I don't like.  I'm at soccer practice every night of the week until 7ish.  I do like watching C's team play, though, even when they are losing.  I didn't think I'd ever say that I like soccer, but I like to watch my kids play!

We are in the homestretch for school.  I think their last day is 5/26.  C has her graduation ceremony around that time.  We've been trying to find her a dress.  She is as tall or taller than me, but she is a stick.  Size 0.  We looked at Marshalls together, but couldn't find anything.  I'm not much help, because I don't know what she wants.....and she hasn't been able to tell me what she's looking for.  She wants a summer-style dress, but she is limited to what she is allowed to wear.  If we buy anything with spaghetti straps, she will also have to get a garment to cover her shoulders--the name for it escapes me.  Help!

We're still trying to figure out what to do with the kids this summer for daycare.  They can't go to my parents.....  They can't be home by themselves....  I can't stick them in camp all summer.....

No comments:

Post a Comment