Saturday, May 8

Rainy Days and Headaches

Rainy days and headaches always get me down.  It's a good thing it's not raining because I have a headache.  I woke up this morning with one and nothing I've done has gotten rid of it.  I'm trying to not let it slow me down today, but I so far not so good....

It's another soccer Saturday.  S has one more make up game next week, but today was her last game of the schedule.  A's last game was today, too.  The games overlapped so M went to A's game.  S's team lost.  The BBQ and awards ceremony is afternoon.  If not for the tournament on Memorial Day Weekend we'd be done.  I'm ready for a break and I think the kids are, too.  Getting them to go to practices has been difficult and everyone knows how I hate to argue.

I hope everyone is having as productive of a day as they want!  I'm rarely too sick to quilt so I am sure I'll be working on something or another today.  I'm trying to figure out more New Moon stuff to do.  I printed Jacob's note onto fabric so I need to finish that and move onto the next block.  I've got a pattern on order that should arrive next week for Rosalie's Story.

No comments:

Post a Comment