Monday, May 31

Indecisive

I dislike that I am so indecisive.

I have no less than 5 patterns picked out for the Birds and the Bees block.  I bought a couple more tonight.  Ugh!  The only thing I decided on, I think...., is using a couple of charm bees for the Bees.

C's team lost their game badly and ended up in 2nd Place to finish the tournament.  They got beat up, literally, by a Nebraska team of questionable....integrity?  The tournament was only supposed to be a Rec-based tournament and Competitive teams weren't supposed to be able to play.  The rumor is that this team, who has attended for years, is a Competitive team.  Apparently they have different rules in Nebraska for how their teams and leagues are classified.  This same team is traveling to Montana next weekend--sounds competitive to me.

It also didn't help that the 16-year old ref sucked.  Our girls got beat-up physically.  At one point, he told a couple of parents from our team that they would be watching the game from their cars if they didn't shut up.  The one goal the girls scored was disallowed because supposedly the scorer was offsides.  Huh?  She had a fast break and ran around the defender by herself and she was still called offsides.

It was a crap day.  I forgot my sunscreen and didn't ask to use anyone else's, thinking that I would be okay since it was so early.  Wrong!  My arms are bright red and my face got more sunburned.  The Colorado sun is fierce!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment